Why Most Estate Plans Fail and What To Do About It
YOU ARE INVITED TO A FREE IN-PERSON SEMINAR On Wills, Living Trusts & Nursing Home Protection!
For most of our lives, we focus our energies on building our financial wealth. However, many Utah families have not done enough to protect themselves from taxes, probate, divorce, lawsuits, incapacity, and rising long-term care costs.
Estate planning is an essential process that provides a wide range of benefits while we are alive, and additional protections long after we’re gone. You are invited to an exclusive seminar to learn what’s at risk for you and your family, and the steps that will protect you and give you peace of mind.
Learn How a Well-Drafted Plan
- Preserves Your Family’s Assets
- How traditional estate planning has failed to protect many families
- How to maintain your privacy and protect your estate against a living probate if you become disabled (Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- How to plan before you need Long Term Care
- How to leave property to your children – yes, there’s a right way and wrong way!
- Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake
- How to protect your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- How to preserve your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How probate works and how to avoid the expense, publicity and delay of probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $7,000 per month locally
- How to provide for special needs children and grandchildren
- The downsides to Joint Tenancy and how to avoid them using a proper estate plan
At the seminar, David B. Stevenson will offer FREE, no-obligation Legacy Wealth Planning Consultation (worth $450), whether you currently have an estate plan or not, to discuss the issues that are most important to you, and to help you preserve your legacy for future generations.
Seminars held every Wednesday—call or email for specific times.
Connections and/or seats are limited! Please call to RSVP today!
Your Host and Featured Speaker: David B. Stevenson of the Law Office of Stevenson Smith Hood Knudson P.C. David is a regular speaker at the National Business Institute on estate planning topics.
Stevenson Smith Hood Knudson P.C. has been in business since 1997. The four attorneys are members of the Utah State Bar Association and Weber County Bar Association. Our firm is the only American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys firm in the Weber County area. Together, they have over 40 years of legal experience. Our firm focuses on Estate Planning, Trust, Probate Administration, Medicaid planning for long term care, and related practice areas such as business and real estate law.
We look forward to having you join us at the seminar. Friends and family are welcome too, so feel free to share this information with them!
To Attend this FREE Legacy Wealth Planning Seminar, Simply Fill Out the Form Below and We Will Reach Out to You With More Information. You May Also Call 801-399-9910 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.